I’m here to show you how the top agents and teams are tripling their lead engagement rates whether it’s new leads, old leads, or cold leads. Whether it’s new leads or old, cold leads, he demonstrates how with the right messaging and strategy, real estate agents and loan officers can get the most out their leads. I’m going to show you the right messaging and a strategy that you can use to get the most out of your leads.
“LEADS are the lifeblood of every business and the essential fuel of any and every fortune…” – Dan Kennedy.
The facts are clear.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
- 50% of leads are qualified but not yet ready to buy. (Source: Gleanster Research)
- Research shows that 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first. (Source: InsideSales.com)
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
An amazing agent with mediocre follow up will make less than a mediocre agent with amazing follow up. To most of the world, this seems unfair. It especially seems unfair to Agents who pride themselves on being the best. Additionally, you need to have the right message but that right message has to hit the person at the right time.
The “Power of First” is critical.
Ask yourself this question, “What is it really that made this prospect decide to reach out to me (opt-in, request more info, etc.) right then?” Because he was motivated. The more time you let pass by before getting in touch, the less motivated he becomes. (Waiting a few hours for a call back may as well be days later for some prospects!) If your “Speed To The Lead” isn’t there then an inferior agent will get the deal instead of you.
Here’s how to do it.
- Call prospect within 5 minutes or less
- Use ALL the communication channels available to you.
- Phone Call / Leave a Message if no answer
- Text Message
Do them all and let Prospects respond in whatever way they’re comfortable.
Start with just 3 Days of deliberate follow-up.
- Day 1: Three touches (all within 15 mins)
- Day 2: One touch and then “lay off” (important)
- Day 3: Three touches (spread through the day)
- 3 Touches Within 15 Mins Of Receiving Lead
- (Immediately) Phone Call
- (10 mins later) Email
- (5 mins later) Text Message
- 1 Touch & “Lay Off”
- (9:00 am) Text Message
- (Gives them a day to get back to you without feeling like you’re crowding them.)
- 3 Touches (Morning / Noon / Early Evening)
- (10:00 am) Phone Call
- (1:00 pm) Email
- (4:30 pm) Text Message
Now that you know when and how to follow up with leads, let’s talk about having the right message. Here are some scripts that we’ve found really work and get results!
Agent Legend’s Secret Sauce for Success
Speed To The Lead
If a prospect isn’t contacted immediately, he goes cold. But you don’t have the time to reach out to every single lead immediately.
Continue The Conversation
One message is not enough. If you don’t continue to reach out to your prospect, he will go cold. Agent Legend allows you to send any number of messages according to any schedule. More conversations translate directly into more business.
Direct To Voice Mail
Leave personalized, recorded messages in your own voice without ever ringing your prospect’s phone. Our direct to voice mail technology completely bypasses the ringer. Prospects will only see a missed call and a new voice mail from you.
Personalize Your Follow Ups
Include your prospect’s name, the property address he is interested in, and more. We don’t send canned messages. Follow ups are written in your own words and recorded in your own voice
Let Agent Legend chase your prospects, so you can close more deals. Contact us to learn more.
The Big Idea At a time when real estate lead volume is slow nationwide, Charles has figured out a way to generate motivated live leads right now (during COVID) at a very affordable cost....
“What is my home worth?” is one of the most common and important questions a prospective seller will ask. How you answer this question and continue to stay in touch with that lead is...