The Importance of Agent Websites
There has never been an easier time for potential buyers and sellers to find the information they want. On the flip side, there has never been as much misinformation and confusion. The committed, serious buyers and sellers need an expert to help them navigate through all the noise. They want to work with a professional who is experienced, relatable, and well respected.
Websites used to be thought of as a glorified ‘online business card’. Today a good web site can serve as a central platform where you gain your clients’ trust and establish yourself as a unique, experienced, caring professional.
Here’s why and how you can optimize your business by having your own website:
- Your website is the ‘hub’ of your digital strategy. It is a landing page for your local online advertising efforts, it is a place where people sign up for your own brand of tips and insights about your local area, and a place where people see other clients’ reviews of your work.
- A website is a way for you to demonstrate your understanding of the current market and its needs. You can do this through real time announcements, updates and listings. Your potential clients will notice that you are “the relocation expert” in your local area and will be more likely to trust you with their needs.
- A website can also serve as a place to educate your mark and offer advice through blogging. (Think: Dear Abby and Reader’s Digest but specifically for your local area… and you are ‘Dear Abby’!) AKA – You are a leader in your field who cares about your clients.
- Blogging can also be a great way for you to network with other professionals in your field such as appraisers, interior designers, and mortgage brokers. You can do this by offering to interview them, give them a guest blog post, and link to their content (hint: There’s a good chance they will link to yours!)
- Another perk… Blogs get shared via social media, expanding your reach even further!
- Build your own brand! A website is your chance to set yourself apart and show off your unique qualities and abilities as an agent.
Building a website does not have to be costly. There are a lot of options out there that will make you look great while providing the platform you need to collect leads and take care of your clients. Do some research and build a website into your budget.
Once your leads are rolling in, Agent Legend is here for you! We follow up with your leads with your likeness. Schedule your Agent Legend Demo Today!